Course Code: LDA/EX/TM
Instructor-led Classroom Learning - Virtual Learning
This course focuses on what may be the most visible potential Brexit
affect on Commonwealth countries trade relations and policies.
Brexit is a journey into unknown territory, as no state has ever left the EU. It will affect the rest of the world along several direct and indirect pathways.
The challenge is to understand that the exports of Commonwealth countries must not be disrupted due to to Brexit.
- Learn about Trade for Peace
- What is World Humanitarian Drive
- Meaning of Brexit for the United Kingdom
- UK and Africa trade relations in the past and now Brexit is an opportunity for Middle East and African countries
- Investment opportunities in the UK Real Estate after BREXIT
- Ecommerce platform opportunities after BREXIT TAX & Customs guidelines for Middle East and African counties
- Implication of import and export of UK goods to African countries after Brexit Â·
The following must attend this training course:
- Business Consultants
- Trade Officials and Policy Makers
- Investors and Investment Consultants Property developers and Real Estate Investors Import & export business owners
This course will enable participants to attend:
- Special meet & greet event with the local MPs in the House of Parliament
- Certificate award ceremony in the House of Parliament
- Official tour to Oxford University
- Official tour to Bank of England museum Luxurious Hotel Accommodation in the heart of London
- London sightseeing tours and airport pickup & drop