Course Code: LDA/REW/01
Get the readerâ€™s attention! Long, tedious or badly written reports rarely do! This course will help participants to produce readable, persuasive and informative reports. Many people are unclear about how to write a report, they are unsure which style to use or may be concerned about the standard of their written English. This course examines written styles and shows participants how to structure and present reports.
Any employee who is asked to compile a report or put information ideas or recommendations in writing. Those who feel they would like to improve their written communication skills will also benefit from the workshop.
- Why put things in writing?
- The Aims of a Report
- How people like to read reports?
- Different types of report layout
- Handling technical information, fact & figures Developing a clear writing style
- Practical exercises on report writing
- Presenting the report