Course Code: LDA/PGD/HSCM/MBA/TOP-UP
Instructor-led Classroom Learning - Virtual Learning
36 Greville Street, 3rd Floor, Hatton Garden,
London, United Kingdom EC1N 8TB
The programme will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership.
This programme covers a wide range of modern issues and develops the critical, analytical and technical skills needed by senior management staff. Learners will be able to work as an effective Health care administrator or manager.
Who should study?
Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is useful for individuals from all over the world who are already on job for personal and professional development or re-entering employment after a period of absence in the health management, health or social care and for those who are seeking a career change in the health or social care sector.
Most individuals in this course are working professionally in managerial positions. This course is extremely suitable for senior managers and medical doctors.
What you will learn?
- Develop managerial skills to manage quality in health and social care sector
- Demonstrate an understanding of the health and manage budget and perform financial analysis to manage complex issues in the organisation to improve management practice
- Perform environmental analysis for strategic marketing decision making to implement the strategy
- Manage team performance for the quality of service delivery in health and social care organisation
- Understand advanced economic literature on the demand and supply of health care
- Critically review the role of agencies and healthcare organisations in the promotion of health programmes globally
- Understand strategic human resource techniques and tools to manage employees performance
PLAB 1/PLAB 2 Exam Preparation
We offer the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board exam preparation as part of the course. We have strategic alliance with experienced medical professionals who are providing training and practice for PLAB1 and PLAB2 examinations.
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
Course Code: LDA/PGD/HSCM 07
Course Level: Postgraduate (Masters Level)
Duration: 6-12 Months
Tuition Fee: Â£4000
Awarded By: OTHM
- International Health Policy
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Finance in the Healthcare Sector
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
- Strategic Management in the Healthcare Industry
- Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
MBA Top-up Degree Awarding Universities
- Northampton university
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of West Scotland
Duration: 12-24 Months
Tuition fees:Â Â£3800 -Â Â£5500
Study Options: (Online | Live Webinars | Blended Learning)
For entry onto the Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior
to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course